Thursday, June 18, 2009

Teacher told us the results..

Hi, I didn't post this few days coz my moden got some problem sorry. Er.. I guess Elaine told cha rite?
Today, when having science lesson, thien sing asked me something ( if u want to know, u can ask me any time(: ). After recess, all the year 6 girls have to go to the hall coz had a speech was abt.... hehe.. It's a bad news n a good news. Bad news is in the hall very boring n hot. Good news is no need listen 'wu ya' aka my class teacher '讲废话' lol... After the speech, we went back to class. When we in class, Elaine, me, Alicia n Wei Ee were doing homework dat Cikgu Sharudin gave us. But the boys very noisy so Li Lian wrote down their names actually some of the girls oso got. When Cikgu Sharudin came into our class, Li Lian gave Cikgu Sharudin the paper dat got the names. The ppls had to get beat were Li Chei, Wai Lok, De Wai, Yong Jin, Vi Vien, Thien Cherng.... so kesian them. After Cikgu Sharudin period is 'wu ya's lesson but it wasn't bored in this lesson coz teacher told us our overall! If wanna noe wut we got for our overall just ask us.
Thanks for viewing Elaine n Shireen's blog.... If got any problem pls tell me....

By: ~Shireen~ hs ~

0 comments: