Friday, June 19, 2009

Bad day..

Today, I'm totally unlucky! First reason is this morning I didn't do my duty then my leader saw me! Second, I saw the person I hate many times only hate but haven't until be enemy. Third is got scold from Mdm Chong(english teacher). This morning I nvr do my duty so me, Wei Ee and Mei Yee went to the school pond and chat there. When the bell rang we went back to our class. Wuya quite good today, I have nothing to say abt her today. Come to English period the last two period, Li Lian called me to help her to wrote down the ppl who make noise so I helped her and wrote some of it on the blackboard. After few mins mdm Chong came and saw me she scolded me, Ethan, Alicia, Li Lian, Thien Sing, Kian Mun, Siew Xing, Yi Jing, Kah Fai and Man Cheng. Some of it were went out within teacher's permission. Sigh... damn bad luck! At last, Li Lian said Fuck!! er... sorry readers I wrote the badword out. Why two teachers oso said me like dat? They said Lately I talk a lot! huh? I tot iI last time oso talk a lot.. hehe.. sigh.. I dunno la maybe it's real. Actually I still got one bad thing is was when english period mdm Chong wanted me to help ts and Siew Xing write something like report.

To: Someone(secret)
Eh, wut reason is that? These are only the excuses!! I wan the real reason! I know dat u just lie to them. Anyway, I hope u say reason urself to me! Sorry pals, I lied to u! I dunno whether I hate a not! I know dat when I said I hate .... u very happy. I know u're a caring friend who take care of me a lot.. Thanks for caring me:)


Thanks for viewing, readers.

Elaine~

0 comments: