Sunday, June 14, 2009

Hello!Let's post something abt my yesterday's life. First, I followed my parents to my mom's office to take something. When we reached there, the first thing I do was sign in my msn. After 10 mins chat I have to offline cuz gtg. After that, we went to have our lunch. I ate "nasi lemak", the sambal was quite nice, I like it. After mkn and chit chat, we went 1U for window shopping. Sigh.. I hope I can buy dat Adidas bottle but I spent a lot money on my hp(the fees) so mom said cannot. I dun wan to use that Nike bottle la!!! Around 16.00, we went home cuz someone called dad and he got to do something. At home I only play psp, laptop, listen to the musics dat's all so nothing to post ed.. haha.. lazy girl ma so is like dat one la..

Today is the last day of holiday so gtg to sku tmr and study till 3:30PM cuz got extra class. It good news and bad news for me. Good news will be can meet friends ed cuz this holiday nvr go out with friends.. sob.. Bad news is I dun wan to study and I still wanna play! haha.. such a lazy girl. Still got another bad news it is need to wake up early! Oh ya.. maybe my class will have party on science period do it by ownself! haha.. It gonna be fun! I think I have nothing to post ed!Oh ya! still got something to tell u! It is Shireen won't post in this few days or even few weeks.. sigh.. because of her modem problem call her go some place got free wifi she dun wan.. hopless.. okay got to say bye bye..Viewers, continue reading k?Please support us!

Elaine~

0 comments: