Friday, June 12, 2009

Sorry ya..

Hey viewers, sorry for we nvr post yesterday. The first reason is my pc suddenly very hang when I wanna post. The second reason is Shireen's modem got some problem so she can't online. Actually yesterday i nothing to post cuz just staying at home. Okie.. now i tell u wut i did yesterday. Yesterday i woke up at 9 something, izit late or it's still early? haha.. Then, I went to shower of course + brush teeth and wash face la. After that I went to eat my breakfast, it was western food. After breakfast go online, play games.... When i felt bored so i went to play my bro's Xbox 360. Wow! it was fun! haha.. I played till half, I rmb that i need to charge my psp! So i went to charge my psp. It's time to eat lunch, it's quite nice cuz my favourite Mc'd, lol. I knew dat it's funny. After that i continue playing Xbox, hehe. I know that im so damn lazy. The free time I all used in playing games. I read novels but seldom. I always get scold frm my mom. I only do revision when the exams come, haha. Forgot to describe dat im a lazy girl. Okie, it time to say something today.Today oso a boring day. I think I can't post tmr cuz maybe I am going out. That's good news for me but isn't it for u. Come back for today.Today i think the day will be same like yesterday. Play all day long, haha. Ouch! I hurt my hand. Let me rest awhile. Okay, dat's better. hmm.. dunno wut to say. Oh My God! it's so boring! Oh ya.. got to do something ed.
Bye. Hope to see you on next post, haha..
thanks for viewing.

Elaine~

0 comments: