Saturday, June 20, 2009

haha

Nothing special happened in sku today so dunno wut to post. This morning our class teacher aka wuya quite bad mood cuz she keep scolding some ppl without me k? Wuya beat Shireen around 4 times cuz her spelling got 40% only! too bad for her but i got 100%! Yay! lol...
U know wut? Shireen changed her look just now! She went to cut her hair this afternoon! Her hair will like mine but shorter than mine and a bit different la. haha.. I'm gonna change my hair style in this year maybe on December cuz long time nvr change my hair style! I'm so excited to see Shireen's hair. She said maybe she'll online and turn on her webcam and let me see how's her look. I hope it's beautiful cuz scared later her boyfriend dun like her anymore! lols.. okok.. I noe dat we're too young to have a boyfriend.
Yay!! Tmr's Father's Day! My siblings and I decided eat steamboat at Bandar Sunway! Isn't it great? hehe.. Sigh.. too bad I nvr buy anything for my daddy this year. Sorry daddy. I wander where Shireen go tmr.
Today, I stay at home!! So lonely and boring! Online but no one change with me! wut u all mean? I noe today I post are all broken english, rite? cuz I just type nvr think izit correct.. hehe.. My english.... suck! haha.. Am i jerk? hehe.. Please gimme a ans. Thank you. Am I mad? Dunno. Am I stup? Dunno. My mind is nothing, is blank!! is totally blank!! how? Who can rescue/help me? huh? In my mind just only songs dat I like.... lols.. sweat.. yeah, I noe. Am I suck? lol.. Dun tok abt dat ed la..
erm.. it's time to go. Bye~
thanks for reading, readers.
Elaine~

0 comments: