Thursday, July 16, 2009

Yay!

Hooray!! The trial had over!!
This morning I reached sku around 6:55a.m. Actually I decided to study there but friends played there so I joined them. ^^ After that, Jw came to my class and called me out for a walk so I just followed her out. When the time go 7 sharp, Jw said she gtg back her class for the morning class so I went back to my class and continue playing.. haha.. playful girl..
Start science exam...... End...
Recess time, almost entire class bought chicken rice.. haha..
After recess, Lilian bought 2 breads and she was playing by the corridor. I caught 1 but the other dropped down to the ground floor. lol. Then, a std 5 boy helped us to take but lilian and wei ee dunno she they went down. When they're at the ground floor, the boy was at the 3rd floor so I went to take it and I threw it to 2nd floor.. haha.. Evil.. okay... I knew dat..
After that, I called wai lok to take it up but he stepped it den oni take it up but then lilian said throw it away..
Ohya.. forget to say..
Something funny happened during the science exam!!
It was LEE KAM CHUAN vv in class!!! lol..
we're all laughing like hell!!
even himself!!
Oh my god!! how old is he?! std6.. 12 years old man..
how can a std6 boy do dat?!
Can't believe it..
After all these exams, my class teacher asked us 松一口气了,是吗?
we wanna said yes but scared teacher said UPSR leh.. so we said 不是,还有UPSR. haha
Then, she said 只有3本功课!Yay!!
she said she can't dicuss the exam paper with us cuz got 2 person haven't take the exams yet den we said u can tell us our marks one ma.
she said 成绩都这么差!还要知道分数!something like dat la.. i forget ed.. hehe..
Then, she went off ed but I dunno where she go..
ketiadaan guru... Whoa..The entire class so damn noisy like market!!
End of the story(sku)...

tata~

yaw yaw~~
Elaine..

0 comments: