Friday, July 17, 2009

sweet..

Shireen was sick today!!
This morning I didn't play bcuz got duty to do =(..
I forgotten today had English story writing competition.
This time I wrote very short oni 1 page.. haha.. lazy to think ma..
After the competition, our class teacher gave us a test.
I used 30 mins to finished it..
Recess... Duty... Actually I wasn't doing duty just fooling around, talking...
When teacher came oni act like doing.. haha..
Recess over.. Art period but we didn't do any art today. We discussed workbook..
After all the discussion, teacher talk abt our results..
She said our results damn bad this time.. Almost everyone drop down! I know dat will include me.. chit chat... with teacher de oo..
我很喜欢那个moment因为有一种很sweet的感觉。
我希望每天都有那种感觉,很希望可以在那个时刻停下来!
那种感觉是重来没试过的!
老师的样子也很开心!我们也觉得!
也有一种很温馨的感觉,就好像一家人!
如果每天都是这样那就好了!又不会有压力又开心!
After that, teacher need to go meeting so a teacher came and take part of her period..
The teacher said we can tok but tok softly..
After the teacher went off we very noisy until the 6K's teacher came and scold Alicia but not us.. LOL.. bcuz she's a class monitor ma..
but after the teacher back her class, we make noise again!!
Alicia and I went to fill up our water and went to toilet..
bcuz we're thirsty that time..
After sku, I saw a girl and a boy played at the park near our sku!!
I asked my friend do u envy if u see dat?
she said of course yes!!
She asked me why u dun look envy?
I said never mind la, envy oso no use la..
........
其实我觉得很难过那又怎样?
过去了的是就不要想或管了嘛。
但其实我的心很不舒服。
差不多每天都在扮开心。
但是今天在班是真的开心。
谁了解我啊?shireen? 其他好友? 家人?难道是以前的...吗?
可能是shireen、家人和其他好友吧!
btw, 我还是有点..他。
beside that 我心中还有另一个人噢!
哈哈.. 一定每人猜得出因为当你猜他是我都会说不!
是不是猜不到呢?哈哈..
不说这么多了!
再见!
bye~
小可恶~呵呵
huiyee~

0 comments: