Monday, June 22, 2009

erm..

Today is Parent's Day. I take report card by myself, i told u all yesterday ed rite? Before recess is ' wu ya' n my music teacher lesson only, then after recess was take report card. Elaine n Alicia went to yvoone's house to play so they followed yvonne to her house and her mother came to fetch them. Wei ee n Shen Li around 11:30p.m. only go back but Wei ee go home back home n take a shower then go to yvoone house. My classmates all went back ed, so i went to 6C class to find hui ann( my friend) we went to 书展 and looked for some book to buy but we didn't buy any book there coz we just played there only, then we went to canteen and buy some drinks. Around 12:30PM 'wuya' went back ed so De Wai n i took our bags n went to our transporter's car to put our bags.After dat i went in sku again to find cuz she took my report card n went to give my enemy aka Wei Hong. After awhilei took back and we played at basketball court. We started went home around 1PM..Erm.. Elaine'll post some pics that she tookin Yvonne's house but now today or tmr cuz now a days we got quite many homeworks oh ya.. just now got something happened it was Man Cheng's dad scolded "wuya" den she vry angry. I think tmr my class are going to die cuz she'll be vry fiere!!
k la bye..
thanks for viewing.

By: Shireen~hs~

0 comments: