Friday, June 26, 2009

Teacher changed our place ed...

Today morning, Micheal Jackson died ed... so sad!! Okok let focus at something in sku...
Today, ' wu lao shi ' teacher us ed dat's a good news for 6Y. rite? During Cikgu Sharudin's period, he got things to do so he called us to do our hw. After recess 'wu lao shi' changed our place dat's a good news for me coz i dont wanna sit wif wai lok n ethan james kok ee. Elaine sat wif meng jun n the other side is li chei but is after a smile road... behide of her is thien sing n shen li. Got a good news n a bad news for me. Good news is beside me is Sim Wei Ee, bad news is the other side of me is tong sampah!! Oh my god, rite? Last 2 period is mdm chong's period, we went to cal room 5 to have a lesson.. Mdm Chong said if we today nvr make noise then every friday can go to cal room 5 damn good rite?
Thank for viewing...
by: ~Shirreen~hs~

0 comments: